Reliable and Trusted Albany Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Serving Upstate New York and the Greater Capital District
Also Serving Victims in Albany, Schenectade, Latham, Troy and Saratoga
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you may find the following statement simplistic and obvious, but also very truthful and powerful:
A motorcycle accident can be life-altering.
In fact, your injuries and recovery may be tough, painful, and hard on you and your loved ones – physically, emotionally, and financially. For these reasons – and many more – it is in your best interests to contact a reputable injury attorney with specialized experience handling motorcycle accident cases.
An Experienced Albany Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help in Many Ways
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, our aggressive Albany motorcycle accident attorneys may be able to help you and your family in many aspects, particularly in some or all of the following ways:
- Unloading from your shoulders some of the stresses and burdens caused by the accident
- Filing necessary documents accordingly so as to preserve your legal rights and remedies
- Notifying all relevant insurance companies of your legal representation – effectively ensuring that all communications are now handled by our firm
- Conducting an independent investigation to determine the cause of the motorcycle accident, and therefore establish any claims of liability
- Gathering evidence such as police reports, witness statements, surveillance footage and/or photographs, medical records, and more
- Hiring one or more specialists to strengthen your case, including accident reconstructionists, medical experts, economic/vocational experts, etc.
- Initiating settlement discussions with representatives from the defendant’s insurance company (or companies)
- Communicating with your employer and/or medical care providers regarding your injuries and related matters
- Negotiating settlement agreements unless and until an impasse is reached
- Initiating and conducting litigation at all stages of your case – including Discovery (e.g., depositions), Pretrial matters, Final Hearing matters, and any Appeals
- Helping you deal with any issues that may arise during this difficult time in your life
If you were in a Motorcycle Accident, Time is of the Essence
Following any type of motor vehicle accident, especially a motorcycle wreck, seek medical treatment as soon as you are able. This is not only crucial to your health and wellbeing, it is important to whatever case you may have down the road. Be honest and consistent when describing your symptoms and injuries to various medical care providers such as first responders, emergency medical personnel, hospital physicians, etc.
Similarly, it is very important to remain consistent in how you describe the accident and preceding moments to police officers, insurance company representatives, and anyone else. If you are unsure of what happened, do not be afraid to indicate as such.
In addition to the physical pain caused by the motorcycle accident, you may also experience disorientation, confusion, the inability to think clearly, and even temporary or permanent bits of memory loss. During this extremely challenging time of crisis, a quick call to your attorney may help you calm down, collect your thoughts, understand your rights and legal implications, as well as how to communicate effectively with your insurance company in the days, weeks and months following the accident.
Hire an Albany, NY Motorcycle Accident Lawyer with Experience
The State of New York’s civil legal system can be unnecessarily complex and overwhelming if you try to navigate it by yourself. The good news is that you don’t have to go it alone. We can help. After all, there are many reasons our Albany motorcycle accident attorneys are recognized by peers, attorneys, clients, and judges as one of the best law firms in Upstate New York’s Greater Capital District.
The reality is that if you were injured in a motorcycle accident, there is no substitute for a knowledgeable, reputable personal injury lawyer in your area with significant experience handling motorcycle accident cases. A successful track record is important as well. Our accident injury legal team exemplifies all of these qualities.
We Handle Motorcycle Accident Cases on a Contingent Fee Basis
If we represent you in your motorcycle accident personal injury case, there generally are no up-front legal fees or costs to you. Instead, our Albany motorcycle accident lawyers charge a ‘contingency fee,’ which is a percentage of the money obtained, typically through a settlement agreement and/or court-ordered verdict. This type of arrangement allows us to commit to expending the time and resources necessary to try and obtain the best possible recovery for you and your family.
PLEASE NOTE: E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy cannot and will not ever guarantee results or a monetary recovery in your case.
Contact Our Dedicated Albany. NY Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Today
To schedule a free and confidential consultation with one of our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys, call us today at (518) 380-2647 or use our online contact form. Convenient appointments, including evenings and weekends, are available upon request at any of our law offices in Albany, Latham, Troy or Saratoga Springs, NY.
For urgent legal matters, our attorneys can be reached by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, even on holidays.
E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy Law – Serving the Bikers of Albany, Latham, Schenectady, Troy, Saratoga Springs, Lake George and beyond.