Albany Slip and Fall Attorneys Fighting for Slip and Fall Victims
Serving the Injured in Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Colonie, Saratoga Springs, and all of Upstate New York
A fall can be painful – and devastating. Though some people may be embarrassed and reluctant to take action after a fall, it is important that these instances be reported in order for any negligence to be determined. If your fall down injuries were directly the result of a spilled substance being improperly cleaned up, a broken or dangerous sidewalk, or another known or preventable situation, the property owner may be responsible for the injuries you suffered.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a fall on property belonging to someone else, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain, rehabilitation, lost wages, and/or career earnings. At the law offices of E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy, our skilled Albany slip and fall lawyers have years of experience handling fall down injury and slip-and-fall cases. Though premises liability cases can be difficult, we are dedicated to thoroughly investigating the situation, gathering all evidence, and constructing a lawsuit on your behalf in order to see that you get the compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered. We are a highly respected New York firm that works hard to see that clients’ needs are addressed and their best interests are preserved. Contact us today to further discuss your individual case and needs.
Slip and Fall. Easily said, but not easily proven.
Injuries Sustained in a Fall
Our highly skilled Albany slip and fall attorneys confidently handle all types of injuries that were sustained in a fall, including:
- Traumatic brain injury: It is highly likely that an individual who falls may hit his or her head either on the floor or ground or on an object as he or she falls. These impacts may result in a serious brain or head injury, leaving a person with injuries including bleeding and open wounds, and life-long complications, such as short-term memory loss, personality changes, and the inability to hold down a job due to the head injury symptoms.
- Spinal cord injuries: Often resulting in some type of paralysis, spinal cord injuries resulting from a fall are extremely serious. Clients may require long-term care, extensive rehabilitation, and home/work accommodations in order to allow them to live their lives as normally as possible.
- Broken bones: Often when people fall, they put their hands out to catch themselves. This can result in broken hands, wrists, and arms. Broken legs and other broken bones are also common, usually depending on the object or situation that caused the fall.
Slip and Fall Attorneys in NY State
A significant investment of time, energy, legal resources, and legal maneuvering is required to win a lawsuit for a slip and fall accident in New York State.
Your chances of winning a settlement or award will depend largely on the legal representation you choose. An experienced injury attorney will be most qualified to see your case through to the best possible outcome.
No Up-Front Fees
E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy Law takes on qualified slip and fall lawsuits without requiring any legal fee from the client. Our law firm will invest the resources necessary to bring the case to settlement or trial without billing the client until a settlement or award is won.
Bottom line: you pay nothing until we win a settlement for you – in or outside the courtroom. Learn more about contingency law firm agreements.
Hiring a Trusted Injury Law Firm for Slip and Fall Lawsuit
If you or a loved one have been injured due to a slip and fall incident including snow and black ice on property belonging to another party in Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Colonie, Saratoga Springs, and all of Upstate New York, contact the law firm of E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy today to learn more about your legal rights and options.
E. Stewart Jones Hacker Murphy also represents clients with the following injury cases:
- Auto Vehicle Accident
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Jet Ski Accidents
- Snowmobile/ATV Accidents
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Worker Compensation
- Disability Insurance
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Defective Products
- Construction and Workplace Accidents
- Dog Attack
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Medical Negligence and Malpractice
Call Us Today to schedule a free consultation by phone or in-person with one of our personal injury attorneys. Our legal team will work with you to schedule your meeting at a convenient time and location.
Proudly serving you and your family from four convenient Capital District Region offices:
- Albany Law Office
- Schenectady Law Office
- Troy Law Office
- Saratoga Springs Law Office
- Colonie Law Office