Collection of Information
This website collects information from you in two ways: personal information directly submitted by you via the contact form and non-personal data automatically generated by your website experience.
Information You Provide
The types of information the Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit:
- Contact information, (name, email address, phone number)
- Comments and feedback
- Interests and communication preferences.
If you are a legal professional, any information submitted by you about your business (including, but not limited to the name of the practice/firm, address, telephone number, business email address, job title, your professional experience and credentials, education, bar association details, etc.) is not considered to be personal information.
Automatically Collected Information
The Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Service. Examples of information collected automatically include:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address that identifies your computer on the Internet;
- Device and connection information, such as type of device (pc, mobile device, tablet), browser type and version, operating system, mobile (“UDID”) and other identifiers;
- Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
- “Session” cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
- “Persistent” cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
In general, cookies and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information. However, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the website.
Use of Your Personal Information
How do we use your personal information?
- Respond to any requests you submit by way of the website (for example the contact form, or chat when available).
- Personalize your experience, communicate with you and respond to your questions or requests.
- Conduct analysis, audits of the website service and a continued effort to manage and/or improve the website experience, identifying usage trends and future features.
- Prevent and/or detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
Any information you post or disclose on the internet, or on this website should be considered to be public. Please use caution when sharing personal information and details. These details are best saved for direct communication with one of our attorneys or staff. By submitting your personal information and/or legal inquiry, it does not establish a client relationship with our law firm.
Privacy of Minors
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from minors under the age of 13.
Updates to Privacy Preferences
We use a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information.